General Terms and Conditions – Általános Szerződési Feltételek
Prices and Ordering
The placing of a product on this site is an invitation to accept offers for products and is not an offer to sell at this listed price. All orders for products are offers to purchase and are subject to acceptance by SLEEPY PEPPER LTD. Acceptance takes place when SLEEPY PEPPER LTD. sends you confirmation by email to this effect, regardless of whether you receive it or not, but only on the condition that SLEEPY PEPPER LTD may subsequently not be able to ship the items, or may decide on reasonable grounds not to do so. Such reasons may include (but are not limited to) safety concerns, product availability, or for the reason that the product ordered has been listed for sale at an incorrect price due to typographical error or other error in pricing information. In any event, please check the details in our confirmation email on receipt and notify us immediately if any amendments need to be made. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
SLEEPY PEPPER LTD reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further and better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
Please tick the checkbox in the shopping basket to accept these terms and conditions. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
Out of Stock Situation
If we are out of stock and unable to fulfil your entire order we will contact you to verify if you require a substitute or a deduction on your invoice. We can always hold your order until we obtain more stock, or we can process the order without the out of stock item. Whichever you choose the minimum value for free delivery will be the final price of the order which must fit into the categories above.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the rate in force on the date of order for the products that are applicable for VAT.
SLEEPY PEPPER LTD accepts PayPal payments.
All food and grocery orders are delivered via a SLEEPY PEPPER LTD. approved distributor on a date arranged with you by the distributor. We advise you to ensure somebody be present at the delivery address. Goods will not be left at the delivery address if there is no one to receive them. As soon as the goods are delivered they become your responsibility. Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English law, SLEEPY PEPPER LTD accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within 7 days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases, SLEEPY PEPPER LTD will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made in full.
Homeware products ordered will normally be delivered by an authorised courier. Details of the courier are provided as part of your order confirmation. Once goods are collected from our depot by this courier, they take responsibility for the safe transport and delivery of the goods. Any queries about their delivery should normally be directed at the courier company.
Please note that we can only deliver to the UK. Any submissions for non-UK addresses will not be posted. Delivery dates and slots are subject to change.
Title and Risk
We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products.
Food & Grocery Returns
You must notify us of any shortages, damages, defect in quality or conditions of the product or failure of the product to correspond with the specification within a reasonable period of time. We would normally expect to receive such response within three (3) days of the date of delivery. Failure to notify us within the reasonable time period will result in the loss of your right to reject the goods and your right to have the defects remedied subject to our absolute discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
It is essential that your order be returned in the original packaging together with a brief description on the nature of the complaint returned to the delivering distributor. All labels must still be in place. Any return not complying with these terms may be rejected.
If for any reason you cannot return the items to your delivery distributor you may return the packaging to :
SLEEPY PEPPER LTD
35 Woodall Road
Redburn Industrial Estate
Best Before Dates for Products Supplied by SLEEPY PEPPER LTD
Products are not supplied on a trial basis. All food items have a BEST BEFORE DATE clearly marked either on the food item label or food item outer packaging.
Disclaimers and Limitation to SLEEPY PEPPER LTD Liability for the Site
SLEEPY PEPPER LTD provides the Site and its contents ‘as seen’ and makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site, its operation, content, information, or materials. In addition, SLEEPY PEPPER LTD does not warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. SLEEPY PEPPER LTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site or its use, including but not limited to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that SLEEPY PEPPER LTD, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the Site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential.
We are not liable for the supply of any third party products and the terms and conditions of the supply of third party products are subject to the relevant suppliers’ terms and conditions. Goods that are supplied directly from third party sites are clearly marked accordingly on the website and SLEEPY PEPPER LTD merely act as agents for such third parties in supplying their goods.
Any third party goods purchased over the Site are at all times subject to the warranty provided with such goods in relation to which we have no liability to you.
Our liability to you is at all times limited to the cost of the products supplied and does not at any time include any indirect loss or loss of profit.
Any contract made between you and SLEEPY PEPPER LTD is deemed to have been concluded in England and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and SLEEPY PEPPER LTD irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces and the selection and arrangements thereof, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Site belong to SLEEPY PEPPER LTD or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with SLEEPY PEPPER LTD. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of SLEEPY PEPPER LTD is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you have no rights in respect of any of the Intellectual Property (including but not limited to any means any copyright works, inventions, domain names, patents, web-rights, online rights, registered design, trademark, confidential information, know-how, show-how or other industrial or intellectual property right registered or unregistered) of SLEEPY PEPPER LTD in respect of any of SLEEPY PEPPER LTD products or those of its suppliers (collectively the ‘Products’). You agree not to reproduce or cause to have reproduced any of SLEEPY PEPPER LTD Products or designs.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are proprietary to SLEEPY PEPPER LTD or other respective owners that have granted SLEEPY PEPPER LTD the right and license to use such marks.
SLEEPY PEPPER LTD offers secure credit card ordering which means that you can pay with your credit card with total peace of mind about safety and security. The use of email or other communication methods may not be secure and we recommend against sending information otherwise than directly through our Site. If you choose to send credit card information otherwise than directly through our website, this is done at your risk and you shall bear any and all losses which you incur as a result and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by SLEEPY PEPPER LTD. If you are using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
Our performance of any part of a contract with you is subject to variation or cancellation and the grant of an extension of time from any cause arising from an act of God, war, strikes, lock-outs, flood, drought or other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond our control or owing to inability and time to procure materials, labour or any articles at all and you agree to accept increased prices for the products due to any of the aforesaid reasons. In all circumstances time is not of the essence of the contract.
Discounts, Promotions and Competitions:
General Terms and Conditions for discounts, promotions and competitions:
– SLEEPY PEPPER LTD reserves the right to terminate any discounts, promotion or competition at any time and without prior notice.
– SLEEPY PEPPER LTD reserves the right to alter or amend applicable terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
– SLEEPY PEPPER LTD reserves the right to modify or withdraw any discount, promotion and competition at any time without prior notice.
– SLEEPY PEPPER LTD’S decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any discount, promotion or competition.
– By redeeming or entering any discount, promotion or competition, you agree to allow SLEEPY PEPPER LTD to utilise your full name and likeness for promotional purposes. Failure to do so will result in your entry being void and you will forfeit any right to claim an associated prize.
– Using false details to claim or enter any discount, promotion or competition will result in the discount or promotion becoming nonredeemable or the competition entry void.
– To redeem or enter any discount, promotion or competition, all vouchers or entries must be submitted by the mediums stated in the corresponding terms and conditions. Any vouchers or entries submitted via other mediums will not be accepted and will be deemed void.
– Only one discount or promotion is redeemable at any one time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– Discounts and promotions must be used at time of order and cannot be used or applied after this point.
– All discounts and promotions are not applied to any applicable delivery charge unless otherwise stated. Any discount or promotion that reduces an order value to below that of the free delivery threshold will result in a delivery charge being applied.
– Product exclusions may apply to discounts or promotions.
– All competition prizes are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalant.
– In the event that a competition prize is unavailable, SLEEPY PEPPER LTD reserves the right to provide an alternative at equal or greater value.
– Products are sold only to residents of the mainland UK. At present we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, therefore we do not accept orders from the above mentioned countries.
– Minimum order values may apply.
– All promotions and discounts are subject to start and finish dates. No discounts or competition entrees will be processed after the stated closing date.
– Offers and discounts may be applicable to specific product categories and no discounts will be processed for categories outside of those stated.
Our Company Details
SLEEPY PEPPER LTD
35 Woodall Road
Redburn Industrial Estate
Company Registration Number: 07974200